Monday, April 19, 2010

The digits on the scale go down down down ...

Well I may have mentioned it before but we started a  weight loss club at work called the "Fat Boy Club" as I am the only female hardware tech on the campus team ... I had to be one of the "boys".  So we started in Feb and as of last Thursday I am down almost 7lbs.  This is a combo of 1400 calories per day , starting marathon training and generally trying to be more active and eating more "whole foods" .  The rule is that every meal has to have something green or fibrous in it.
Work has gotten hectic... I have been at St. Johns almost 2 years (it will be two as of this July) and have survived so far 2 reorganizations.  Thus keeping me on my goal to get out of debt and be beholden to no one.
I have to travel to Ardmore OK in a few weeks for work . Oh joy .. middle of nowhere.  I may be posting more blog stuff LOL . 
I am still flirting around with school , some days I really am motivated and really love school ... taking an online Criminal Justice course this semester which has considerably cooled my motivation for class. I thought it would be a fun diversion from sittin in a classroom. Unfortunately it has devolved into an exercise
of tedium.  I find the whole thing distasteful.  Especially since it is way more work than a seated class. I have a bad habit of when I don't like something I check out.  So having to kick myself in the arse to avoid wasting $400 is getting old ... fast. 
Also today time has had it's way .. things are starting to heal and old friendships are being renewed.  It's starting to feel like things are swinging the right way again. Anyway enough for now... laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment